Sunday 27 July 2008

358 days to go: Life's a peach



Peach has never been a favourite colour, I suppose this peach is more a mixture between coral and red. But my mother in law (who visited today) insisted it was peach.
Anyway here's the "peach" dress I wore with jeans on Tuesday. I have put the slip back in and dressed it down with my "peach" Birkenstocks.
The dress was easy to wear on a busy. hot weekend which began at 6.30am due to my youngest son's sleepover. It was followed by trips to my daughter's gymnastics class, swimming with Ben at the gym, lunch with granny and walking the dog.
Ben (my youngest) was determined to appear in the picture.

Dress: Rover Island (2008)
Birkentocks: Littlewoods (2008)
Sunglasses: Tesco (2008)

4 comments:

Della Street Dreaming said...

Peach is a colour that I think began to get a bad reputation back in the eighties, when it became a much-used wall colour. I'm sure this was not just in Australia. But I have always liked it.
What a lovely dress! and such a packed weekend.

KT said...

A-ha! It appears you also have an assistant now!

Jane said...

Sue - For 12 terrible months I had a peach and grey bedroom in the 1980s. I think that is where my peach phobia originates from!

KT- Yes. I had assistant envy!

Darla said...

Great dress. I'm quite taken with your handsome assistant tho and impressed that his socks match his outfit so well.

Darla